Your Action Based Business Plan
Writing, Creating & Crafting a business plan that works for YOU
Creating and writing a business plan shouldn’t give you anxiety, nor should it take much time away from your business. In fact, I personally believe your business plan should make you…
I'm a TOTAL 90s kid (can you tell?)
Working with entrepreneurs and business owners over the past 10 years, I've found a common thread:
The traditional approach to the business plan doesn't work for everyone! And that's ok!
And so I'd like to introduce you to:
Your Action Based Business Plan
a program (not just an e-course...oh no no no, it's so much more than that) that will totally transform the way you think about and view your business plan.
My goal in creating this one-of-a-kind writing, learning, and growth experience is to empower you to create the plan that works for YOU and your business. If you spend a large chunk of your time focusing and writing the thing, why write it for anyone or anything else? I believe that your business plan should work for you, not the other way around.
By now you can probably tell that I geek over business plans, it's my total jam. Yes, I do believe that your business should have a plan, but not just any plan. Your business plan should:
- Give you purposeful action in every section of your business
- Inspire you and your team
- Offer you insight into how you can grow (and grow and grow and grow)
- Help you set and achieve your goals (I mean, the dictionary defines a business plan as a document set to lay out and achieve business objectives...I'm serious!)
- Work for you, so you can keep doing what you love to do
- Set a clear foundation and direction
What your business plan should not do:
- Give you anxiety
- Waste a ton of your time
- Serve no purpose to you, outside of the feel-good feelings that come with writing one
- Lack action
- Never address your goals and help you achieve them
Just writing the above 5 bullet points gives me anxiety...and icky feelings...and all that stuff.
In this course I give you the foundation, plus the action to craft, create and write the business plan that makes the most sense for your business, all while you create action and goal-based movement (It's all goodness wrapped into a virtual offering with a pretty shiny pixel bow ;) )
Are you ready to craft & create the business plan you've been dreaming of?
Here is what you can expect to get from Your Action Based Business Plan:
- A clear understanding of why you and your business need a plan in the first place.
- An outline of all the information you would like to include in your business plan (without all the extra fluff).
- Goals, goals and more goals!! But not just any goals. Nope, you are going to set actionable goals that actually move the needle within your business. I'm going to show you my own secret sauce to setting goals that turn the page and have grown my businesses from ground floor to thriving.
- Action! I'm going to show you how to incorporate true action in your business plan.
- You'll craft a business plan (yes, craft...not just write!) that you will actually want on your desk every day as a reference point.
- This isn't your typical e-learning e-course. Nope! I always take things to the next value-added level. In this course/program mix, you will have instant access to me as your guide. As long as you have access (which happens to be as long as this course is around...which happens to be as long as the internet is around), you will have all the tools I give throughout, including support sessions, learning sessions, additional bonuses, and so so much more!!! I'm geeking over here!!
- Tons of bonuses, downloads, workbooks, worksheets, templates and more!
- A community ready to support YOU! Whatever your endeavor, whatever your goal, wherever you are in life - our online community is the place to connect, share, ask questions and to be supported as you write your business plan.
It's all wrapped up in this value packed course and program. Check out the course curriculum below...
Starting, growing and running a business isn't as easy as it seems. I mean, we look up to CEOs for dreaming and creating, but they didn't all end up where they are today by sitting back and hoping that everything falls into place. Nope, they had to work for and towards that dream day in and out. But what if someone came along and helped streamline that process? Someone that could help you along the way.
That's where I come in! My name is Mara Watts, I am a seasoned entrepreneur with over 10 years experience working for startups (including my own!). I love creating and writing business plans, crafting actionable movement within a business and watching entrepreneurs grow successfully towards their dreams.
My personal approach to business includes:
- First, uncovering your personal desires so that everything you do is based on what you truly hope to achieve
- Moving into action-based goals and objectives that take your business to the next level
- Crafting a plan that works for you and for your business, without the extra fluff and distraction
- From that plan, creating a strategic process that keeps your business moving forward
- Live & love the business (and life) that you created
- That you have what it takes, 100%, to start and grow the business of your dreams
- That you have the ability to confidently move forward with your goals - and actually achieve them!
- That you can write a business plan that is both effective and actionable
- That you are a rockstar, and that you have an idea and the skills that the world NEEDS
I believe in YOU and your ability to create the business and life that you absolutely love. You deserve it.
"Mara came into my life at a time when I felt overwhelmed by creating an online business. Her sweet and positive energy immediately put me at ease. Her insights on online advertising and how to create virtual products and summits was invaluable. She was an Angel and I am so grateful for her support. I feel more organized and clear as I step into my path of service while being a mother. Mara is wonderful! I highly recommend you make the investment in yourself and learn from this dear wise and hugely supportive mama."
- Krystal Kinnunen, www.krystalkinnunen.com
"Mara's business plan outline streamlined the editorial process for me by giving a structure I could then "plug n' play" with my business info. She also gave helpful tips to prompt me to round out my sentence and paragraph format. I was then able to generate my text and organize my words to hold their power. I am SO thankful I had this helpful tool in my business "tool kit"!"
- Meg Chamberlain, Owner & Food Artist, www.fermenti.biz